Patria Nueva Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon



This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.


One of Chile’s largest wine regions, Central Valley stretches for almost 250 miles, from just south of Santiago to the southern end of the Maule Valley.

Santiago Achurra Larrain founded Viña Requingua in 1961 and since then, working alongside several generations of his family, has grown the winery to be amongst Chile’s top 20 producers.

Patria Nueva Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon wine has intense nose of dark cherry, strawberry, cedar and liquorice. Juicy and round on the palate with firm tannins that combine well with dark fruits, prunes and roasted nuts with toasty finish.  85% of the wine was aged on its lees for 6 months in contact with French oak the remaining 15% was aged for 8 months in French and American oak barrels. Perfect with roasted short ribs with aromatic spices. 

Region: Central Valley
Grapes:  Cabernet Sauvignon 100%
ABV: 14%
Bottle Size: 75cl
Vintage: 2019
Suitable for Vegans: Yes

Share this

Pin Post